Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fundraiser for StrangeAppar8us

I'm not used to soliciting on my blog because with my low traffic, I'm not really sure who I'm soliciting....to.  But if you stumbled onto my humble pages in seach of topical snark, then you will love (or probably already love) RumpRoast.  As you may have heard, one of their own, StrangeAppar8us, has had a serious brain injury, and could use some help.

You can follow this link to donate what you can--there's a handy PayPal link and a PO box has been set up for checks if, like me, you try to avoid plastic. He's one of the Internet's good guys, and entirely worth it.

No comments:

TWGB: Where's the Cavalry?

  Trump's trial, in a way, involves a bit of myth-making--today we learned that, per an agreement between Trump and David Pecker of the ...