Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I was going to blog yesterday about Mitt Romney Forming an Exploratory Committee.

I just totally forgot

So, former Governor Romney joins Fred Karger as one of the brave few who is seriously thinking about running in 2012, and not merely thinking about thinking about it. Out of the field of possible contenders, I would have to say, I almost like him.  I don't want him for president, but compared to Gingrich, Palin, Huckabee, Bachmann, or Santorum? Romney doesn't actually make me feel angry and sad about politics. And he definitely stacks up admirably against political dilettante Donald Trump.

 (Despite The Donald's Art of the Deal, etc and flashy self-promotion, he is no....Mitt....Romney. Romney has a proven history of turning businesses around and making them profitable--not figuring out creative ways to lose money whilst self-promoting and then taking advantage of bankruptcy laws.  p.s. I know nothing about business, I'm just starting shit and pissed at Trump.) Also, Romney has always appeared to be a committed family man and, although I know this country just isn't that shallow, he certainly is a damn handsome man. I'm talking, like, Robert Wagner kind of handsome.

Given the field, I wish him luck.

Also, T-Paw is kind of running, for realz. He thinks he's going to out-fund raise Bachmann or out-pander Gingrich. This is funny to me. But have you seen his adverts?



America, fuck yeah! (who's Tim Pawlenty?)

No comments:

TWGB: Where's the Cavalry?

  Trump's trial, in a way, involves a bit of myth-making--today we learned that, per an agreement between Trump and David Pecker of the ...