Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm back--



I haven't been posting because I've been feeling perfectly awful. You know that kind of nasty, chesty cold that leaves one exhausted, wan, phlegmish, alternating between wry cynicism and dazed indifference with attendent suffering searchings into any possible respite, from naps, to vitamins, booze, to the more boastful OTC pharmaceuticals? Well, that's been my last five days. I think I've leveled out my booze to pharma ratios and had something of a nap this afternoon, so I might even make sense right now.

Also, the laptop I usually post from has a damaged keyboard (no telling how I managed this). Yes, I know how to hack an on-screen keyboard--but that's too slow-- keying by mousing, and no, I haven't a spare peripheral one to plug in. So this is being posted from my husband's desktop. Hopefully, I can get my personal machine sorted out, or spostings will remain dependent upon my staying up past his bed-time.

No comments:

TWGB: Where's the Cavalry?

  Trump's trial, in a way, involves a bit of myth-making--today we learned that, per an agreement between Trump and David Pecker of the ...