Thursday, July 23, 2009

Birther Vision



This has been in the media more than it ought. Barack was born on Oahu. To a teenage mum and an African student father. There is absolutely no reason to suppose that when Obama was born, any cabal would have existed to plant birth records in Hawai'i or even a birth announcement in the local paper. He was a little bitty baby then, and no one suspected he'd run for president some day..

Chris Matthews is saying the best thing--just send the weirdos the copy of the birth certificate. He's legit. It's over. The case has been thrown out of court before. The proof is obvious. But the "Birther" hates to admit the provable fact. Because I suppose he'd rather not disturb the crazies.

But this interview is just a blip--"I believe so" and "As far as I know" set aside.

This Larry King interview with Liz Cheney and James Carville is bizarre:



Liz Cheney is so weird. She thinks Obama not violating the Geneva Conventions or whatever, means he's "less American" or less inclined to protect America.

Although she's just a nepotistic selected mouthpiece, I kind of shudder when Liz Cheney gives anything up for the birthers. They want legitimacy. The kind of legitimacy that she provides is enough to maybe justify action, for them. I think she is irresponsible, and should know better. But I suspect she knows better, and just doesn't care.

No comments:

TWGB: Von Shitzinpantz

  Trump: I’m not allowed to testify. I’m under a gag order pic.twitter.com/4qeH81ERWo — Acyn (@Acyn) May 2, 2024 It's hard not to view ...