Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Montauk sea-monster that's probably a...raccoon?



Or this is what I read at Tetrapod Zoology, and I can see that. I was thinking at first something like a small dog or maybe a pig with the hooves gnawed off, but you know, there just weren't articles that bothered to tell you how "big" the son of a gun was. But with four legs and that sort of tail (not at all anything useful to a swimmer, I'd guess), ears like that (you know--protruding), etc., that it was no sea-monster is, well, obvious.

And if it is a raccoon, well, it needs saying. Raccoons without their fur and decayed and stuff are not cute. So that's where I stand on that.

No comments:

TWGB: Cold Courtrooms and Old Farts

  You are supposed to pity Trump at this point, the miserable wretch that he is, made to sit by his enemies in a freezing cold courtroom mor...