Sunday, September 16, 2007

Kitchen kudos and techno-neato:

Okay: the Foodsaver:
I have one: it is this. I just got it, after having another, lower quality Foodsaver thing-let me say--this is a simple, crazy, awesome thing to use. My husband is a butcher by trade, and brings home *meat*--for us, for relatives. This thing packages meat extraordinarily well--altogether prepared for freezing, and, if you mean to marinate a rib roast or whole chicken--I say these meats will taste the better for being seasoned and vacuum-packed with this product. Er, I reckon I have just marked myself a meat-eating enemy of the environment, but whev. Much less carcass would be freezer-burned or totally spoilt if done this way.

No comments:

TWGB: All the King's Goons

  It took me awhile, but I remembered when Matt Gaetz used Twitter to harass witness against Trump, Michael Cohen (he was cleared of wrongdo...